Having travel arrangements in place while planning your trip is much more relaxing. If you are planning to travel to Rwanda, there is nothing better than using your own car. From here you can search all the major rental car providers in Rwanda who will help you save money on their rental car.
Listing of Car Rental Agencies
Crystal Car Hire
KN 5 Street Remera Kigali Rwanda.
Dial A Car Rwanda
God is Able House Apt 9
KN 05 Street, Kigali, Rwanda
KG187, Kigali Rwanda
Tel: +250 782 338608
Car Rental Tips
Looking forward to hire a car on your next Rwanda tour here are some of the tips to avoid an over charge
Before you book
- Look for the best possible deal as you look through online car hire companies Rwanda to check who has the best prices to offer for the best car. It is also great to book ahead as this puts you in position to get a discount from the car hire company.
- Check the insurance policy. There are a lot of uncertainties that come along traveling and also driving a foreign country like Rwanda as you are new to everything and this makes you prone to accidents or unforeseen calamities. It is best to look for a car hire company that makes you less liable to the damages that may happen to the rental and the third parties while driving. So pick a car hire company with comprehensive insurance of the rental car.
- The cost of extra facilities like baby seats, GPS and young driver are different across all online car hire companies so look for the company that is more favorable with the extra facilities.
- Get to know more of the driving rules and regulations in Rwanda through car hire agents
- Ensure that you have a enough money on your electronic card to be capable of paying a huge deposit in case one comes around.
At the car hire desk
- Make sure that you use the names that are indicated on your travel document or identity card while making payment of the car hire expenses to avoid confusion.
- Ensure that you are given a receipt upon make payment for the car hire services. This acts a proof that you paid for your car hire bills.
- As soon as the car rental agreement is forwarded to you, read it carefully and ask for clarity in case you have not understood some term. This helps you not to violate the agreement as you know the rules to follow while using the rental car.
Before you drive away
- Get familiar with the car as you get to know the transmission gears it use and the type of fuel it consumes before setting off for your journey. This helps you not to get struck on the way and also minimizes risks of accidents that may you for the damages.
- Check the car thoroughly before starting your journey both the physical and mechanical conditions. It is also good to take photos of the car. This helps to avoid misunderstandings between you and the company of who to apportion the blame for the scratches and dents on the car when you get back from you trip.